simplifying love songs for you....🀍


remember once you said it's difficult for you to understand why love songs are so glorified, you don't understand them, they don't feel realistic to your cynical mind. but i'm a hopeless romantic at heart, i feel words of music better than the words of my own heart. you think there's no need for love songs in this world, they're not a necessity. but my love, what if loving you is breathing for me? what if my chest feel heavy, but your ignorance is a bliss? what if a girl crying her heart out for she wishes he stayed in the arms of the boy who makes her smile? cruel right? the power love puts in the hands of a lover. at times it's nothing but sound of rain filling my empty mind. it's love song that brings season of blossoms in view. I wish to simplify love songs for you. and i know you'll listen to my talk. please be kind to yourself, there's a good side to this face. there's always our part to do, but you can't mend broken hearts with glue. so i'll narrate you stories of timeless love, learnings of failure & my heartbeat in your chest is the soundtrack to our life, it's the love song you'll recite. when we'll turn grey, when we'll be a little more wise, when the world's darkness won't seem too clouding because the lights of our golden love is alive, it'll kintsugi our life, forever & ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love is liberty

...and there's nothing like a MAD WOMAN!