love is liberty

ps: these pictures of mine are just an illusion,
i'm actually a mess (sick and tired and kinda sad) rn in my life, but when it comes to love my pen won't stop to write (lol).


love is acceptance. love is understanding them, even when they find it hard to understand themselve. love is simple, though may take you through a road of complications. love is kindness, forgiveness, warmness, even craziness. love feels warm and at the same time it is the autumnal breeze that creates goosebumps on your skin. the effect love have- co-existence of different shades of feelings. love comes with difficulties for sure, that's why it is powerful, according to me with great power comes great difficulties. love is honesty. love is the truth you can't hide from me like you hide from yourself. love is unconditional, unreasonable, undeniable. love is a lot of things. oh they say love is happiness, but happiness is temporary, love isn't. love is multidimensional. there must be a path to reach your hands, nevertheless, if there isn't i'll built them with my words. love is the silent voice which speaks sweet nothing's in a language familiar to none, but felt by the heart, oh try asking your soul it will answer back that it have felt the echoes of love. love is listening to your heart, to every broken part. love is embracing your fear, and choosing faith as your desire. love is endless like an ocean. love is a sweet symphony. love is the songs i want to sing for him. love is a poem i wrote listening to the midnight rains. love is petrichor. love is building a home. love is liberty. love is the paints on my canvas, every detail so magnificently drawn. love is the shades of crimson & violet i want him to draw into my collarbone using his lips as the pen. love is the rawness of his features i imagine in the clouds. love is his happiness. love is his dreams. love is when we smile into the kiss. love is the blues of his heart i want to share. love is the dimples on his smile i want to match. love is the cosmos. love is evergreen that blooms. love is writing our names on sand. love is listening to his favourite band. love is yearning for his voice that i've never heard, love is yearning for his touch that i've never felt. love is the definition of your existence, love is the definition of your beauty, your flaws, your scars, your reverie, your smile. oh i love when i smile to myself, i love the dimples, oh that scar on my face, i love the story behind it that makes me nostalgic, love the moles that makes me complete, love the curves of my hips. oh just realise that these are the things you love too. yeah i love your love, you make me love myself even more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...and there's nothing like a MAD WOMAN!