...and there's nothing like a MAD WOMAN!



i smile through my pain, as the sun shines even after the rain. i can't wear my rage in my face. it's not what my mother would like, nor my father. this world will call me a mad woman, and what a shame she went mad! i will hide my anger behind my fake torelence. i hate fakeness. i hate to make those fake face. still i've to, because no one likes a mad women. sometimes i live with the fear if i'm being rude to someone or being too polite. either way i'll be at fault. i'll be critised for my good & bad equally. if i'm rude, then fingers will be raised towards me "how can she behave like that? a woman is made of love and made to serve love". the world have always taken too much love from a women and left her heart hollow. and if she's too polite, than she's definitely faking it because no one's this nice. she's just putting up a show to get love. oh now she wants love, what a terrible demand! too much to ask. too much, always a little too much. never enough. i fear to reveal too much to a stranger who always meant to just witness my kindness not the brutal madness. the world would never accept her like that. because no one likes a mad woman. even though it's the world that made her like that. now my pen bleeds blood instead of ink because it's my metaphorical knife i use to strike on those opinions that are not worthy to see daylight. now my vision pours poison instead of passion, and my night skies are not starry because my shine has always been stolen to light up someone else's darkness. the picture i paint are not worthy of price, but i am expected to accept the picture that people paint of me using my vice. aren't women humans too? then why treat them with a different view? most days i love being a woman, but oh god the days i hate being a woman are the ones the world needs to witness. they say i look mad everytime with everything, ruin the scene. and my mother asked me to be silent, and soft and smile to the souls who can't even tell which one i'm faking. but i'm made of rage and i won't stop speechifing myself. you can silence me all you want but not my words, never. 





NOTE: I don't know how I feel about this as a writer but as a woman? Yes I might have cried! 
This is highly inspired by the song Mad Woman by Taylor Swift and of course a female rage! 


Comments

  1. always proud to grow and work in a society dominated by men who think we are a different species. You are a female rage my darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikrr! as taylor said fuck the patriarchy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

love is liberty