I love you Nanu, and always miss you.
You're my first teacher and my forever inspiration.

I watched as you become a star
so far away to reach my hands
I searched for you in every night sky
wishing maybe the clouds could cascade your lullaby
I feel you in every breathe 
cause you're so alive in these trees
you'd grown with love
and they give me hope
to always move forward
surely without your guiding shadow
but with your learnings
that embraces me 
in my highs, in my lows.

On 17 August 2015 I lost my maternal grandfather. He's like my most favourite human to ever exist in this universe. He means the world to me.Whenever I see trees,plants, and overall the mother nature, it always reminds me of him.I see the reflection of his love in these tress. He loved to grow them,with the same love he had for his grandchildren. He used to grow them like he was breathing through them, well little did the innocent little me knew he actually was.So many memories are associated with him and I always want to preserve those things and carry them with me forever, till my last breath and maybe if possible beyond. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

love is liberty

...and there's nothing like a MAD WOMAN!